PBEM Scenarios Needed

Hello All,

Currently engaged in game number 8 against a very challenging opponent and looking for number 9. I have checked the Scenario Depot regularly, but I thought I'd post here for ideas.

Criteria:

- All infantry (no tanks)

- If not all infantry, then mosty infantry or a scenario that infantry can win even when one side's tanks are smoldering. smile.gif

- Battalion sized (2500 + pts)

- Meeting engagement prefered

As these games are very competitive tactics-wise, I need a scenario that is balanced and play-tested

with a historical OOB prefered.

Also, I think "Rocky Fields" by Swamp would fit the bill nicely, but the link from the Scenario Depot does not work. Anyone who has this one please send it along.

Please advise with any ideas, or e-mail me (from my profile). Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Sarge

Another that meets your requirements is "Forest Dwellers": Battalions of infantry and thin-skinned SPs face off in the woods. I'm just starting it myself PBEM but it looks promising & has a high rating at the depot.

[ April 02, 2002, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: CombinedArms ]

CombinedArms,

Yes! "Forest Dwellers" is a good one. We just played it last game and I lost as Axis. Very cool map and a good OOB. I gave it high reviews at the Scenario Depot, but so far no else has reviewed it. Quite balanced really (except that Allies have an inherent advantage with Rate of Fire).

You should play it against a human for the best matchup. I believe the author (Chris Hare) has some other two-player scenarios. After "Forest Dwellers" I tried his "Over Hill, Over Dale" and was less satisfied from a balance perspective. That one is heavier in Armor though...

THX!

-Sarge