Bil Hardenberger, question about Sunken Lane ***SPOILER***

Bil, just played Sunken Lane last night and won with the British. Played it a bit differently than you did in the AAR. tongue.gif Thought I had finally killed off the defenders then the reionforcments showed up as I was nearing the top of the hill. Actually made quick work of them to, but with a few more casualties than I expected. That was one hellava fight though. First force on my right got pretty much annihalated, lucky my reinforcemnt company on that side was able to push the attack. The 3"-mortar spotter came in handy on that side. wink.gif Reinforcement company on the left side also helped in pushing the attack.

However, my question is.. Assuming the equipment listings are historically correct, what am I supposed to do with 3 Fireflies with AP ammo only against an opposition entirely composed of infantry??

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus

I sure hope you played it diffently than I did in the AAR... however, you were playing an inferior opponent smile.gif

The Fireflies were part of the British tank Platoon... I was not willing to seperate them just because they wouldn't be as effective as the Shermans against soft targets for this scenario. In reality they probably would have kept them back out of harms way until the enemy armor showed itself. What you do with them in this scenario is up to you.

Glad you enjoyed it. Now try Fire and Maneuver play as the Germans wink.gif

Bil