Preferences -- how to set in CM ?

fubart

Guest Madmatt

If you are on a PC then browse into your game directory and delete the Combat Mission Bynd Ovr Prefs file that you see there.

That will allow you to reset the desired game screen resolution as well as reset many internal game settings (unit size, displayed waypoints etc...)

For the Mac you will find this Prefs file in the "Preferences" folder which is in

the "System" folder.

Madmatt

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 01-20-2001).]

Madmatt, patron saint of CM players-- and many sincere thanks for what you do, Help! Despite a fresh reinstall of CM, I cannot find any pref. folder in the CMBO folder. Where do I look and how do I get there?

And, why can't I get any sky textures-- even when I've downloaded and overwritten into Bmp.file jager's recent, awesome sky textures. All I have is an omnipresent gray sky. Weather yes, sky no. My fresh & total reinstall still won't produce even the stock, Battlefront sky. No blue. Nada.