Puma Crew reaction

My veteran puma crew was ambushing a Sherman, when another sherman appeared, preparing to fire, front armor . Instead turn back,(to a near safety wall) due the small calliber cannon and armor, the puma crew turned the turret and started to fire against the new sherman. Even after the first ricochet, the puma didnt change the position.

few seconds later, the puma was burning.

I respect all the aspects of the game, but it sound strange. I imagine that experienced crews would not act like that. The worst thing was see the disaster happening and couldn[t do anything.

Would be possible change this aspect in the future?

Campaigns where we could check the performance of the crews and leaders during all war( From Poland to the defeat of Moscow , for example)with the results of the previous battles changing the future results would be GREAT!

Sorry about my english, ok!?

Pionere 38 - Brasil

You should post this in the CM discussion forum for these types of questions for future reference.

The Puma usually has a good reverse time but maybe that particular time the crew just did not react quick enough. Did the crew definitely know the other vehicle was a Sherman until their shot bounced off? How long was it before they shot and then took their fatal blow?