Interface Question

Guys, I'm at work and don't have the Tom's Link from which I've downloaded the movie faces mod and was wondering if anyone has downloaded them and had the problem of the Tom Hanks face and Ted Sizemore face showing up on the game interface and covering the Command Bonus section of leaders. I've checked each of the BMP files and deleted the Hanks ones I found (couldn't even see any of Ted Sizemore), but the problem persists. It's a bit annoying; one of my buddies has the same problem.

Thanks in advance!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kiltie Lad:

Guys, I'm at work and don't have the Tom's Link from which I've downloaded the movie faces mod and was wondering if anyone has downloaded them and had the problem of the Tom Hanks face and Ted Sizemore face showing up on the game interface and covering the Command Bonus section of leaders. I've checked each of the BMP files and deleted the Hanks ones I found (couldn't even see any of Ted Sizemore), but the problem persists. It's a bit annoying; one of my buddies has the same problem.

Thanks in advance!<hr></blockquote>

try checking all bmps from 1100.bmp on to 1126.

make sure to look at your scenario, then exit the scenario, then reenter the scenario because it gas to have the "loading graphics message up" b4 its upddated