Need playtesters for CMBB: Stalingrad hypo

V

I am working on a hypothetical Stalingrad battle. It is part of a series of hypothetical battles inspired by this great battle, which I call Verdun on the Volga (original, I know ;) ) and this first scenario, actually numbered 2 in the series, is called "Pocket of Resistance"

Its pretty small, only 18 turns and rather fierce.

I have briefings, but they are minimal at the time being and are being worked on, so sorry about that. But there is enough there now to give you a good handle on the fight in store for you. But right now, I am in a hurry to get the battle itself ironed out. Would like constructive criticism and suggestions on everything.

Either leave your email here or send me an email to vsp36@frontiernet.net and I will zip it back to you. Please put CMBB playtest in the subject line of the email.

-V

[ September 27, 2002, 02:59 AM: Message edited by: V ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I down loaded, I will play it and give you my critique. Thanks

Thank you, I sent an updated version to the scenario depot with some minor deployment and briefing changes but I don't think they have posted it over the older one yet.

If you want that one, let me know and I will email it. But the changes are minor and shouldn't really effect the game from the German side vs. the Soviet AI.