Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

HELP! Error mssg when attempting to start CM!

Hi guys,

Im experiencing a problem with starting up CMBO. I recently reinstalled the game (my hard drive got totally wiped out, have to reinstall everything frown.gif ), and now that I finally got the 1.5 patch installed back, I try and run the game.

I installed it on the maximum size, and the computer gives me the following pop up mssg:

"Unhandled Exception"

Unhandled exception: c0000005

At adress: 00540515

I click "OK" (the only option given in the mini-window) and the mssg pops up again. I click ok again and another window pops up which says the following:

"This porgram has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If problem persists contact the program vender."

Well, i certaintly hope somebody can help me! My computer has been down for over 2 weeks and now that I got back on the game doesn't work. You can imagine my frustration.

Thanks in advance to all you techies out here!

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"