My TCs are retarded!

Hello everyone. I am a newbie (...there, I said it...). I have ordered the game and am playing the heck out of this kick a** game demo until I get my CD (hopefully soon! Fingers crossed). I got a demo download with retarded tank commanders though. After spotting the enemy and getting off a shot, they just sit there and take it up the turrent instead of popping smoke and moving (reverse) to a secondary position. My question is, "Is there anyway to stack commands? (i.e. target the enemy tank, fire, pop smoke, reverse, etc...)" I can't wait to try out the full version of this game. It is so cool. Kudos to the guys who programmed this gem of a game.

The AI seems to make that decision on how the two tanks compare. If your tank has a decent chance of killing the other(s) it will stand and fight. You won't see Tigers or Panthers retreating very often. On the other hand, if it is overmatched (i.e. Sherman 75 vs. Panther) it will usually pop smoke and run.

curih

Thats good to hear! Thanks all for the information. I hate to say it but I am addicted already. I love playing a tactical game like this. I just sent the files for my first two PBEM games, can't wait to see what it is like playing against HI (human intelligence).