CMHQ Update-June 20

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SuperTed:

Panzerman is making things a bit nicer at The Scenario Zone. For details, swing over to CMHQ.

I can't imagine it could get nicer at The Scenario Zone. Isn't CMHQ where Nice Matt hangs out?</font>

Originally posted by SuperTed:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SuperTed:

Panzerman is making things a bit nicer at The Scenario Zone. For details, swing over to CMHQ.

I can't imagine it could get nicer at The Scenario Zone. Isn't CMHQ where Nice Matt hangs out?</font>

I thought that “Nice Matt” was the gentleman who alerted us to new and interesting mods, thus providing a valuable service to our community. His philanthropic endeavors have helped many a newbie time and again. He also moderates an oddly enticing and exciting chat room while providing little nuggets of wisdom and the occasional epithet. I remember being labeled as a “Dork” by the bald one and immediately called all of my family members to share the news. It’s not every day that such a nice guy deigns to notice me.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I thought that “Nice Matt” was the gentleman who alerted us to new and interesting mods, thus providing a valuable service to our community. His philanthropic endeavors have helped many a newbie time and again. He also moderates an oddly enticing and exciting chat room while providing little nuggets of wisdom and the occasional epithet. I remember being labeled as a “Dork” by the bald one and immediately called all of my family members to share the news. It’s not every day that such a nice guy deigns to notice me.

HS,

Oh, that Nice Matt... :rolleyes: