Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

A new scenerio, Baugnez!!!

Guest Rommel22

Guest Rommel22

Description: Baugnez is North of Manshau and also contains a direct route to St. Vith. The other and probably more important factor is, this village contains an american supply dump!

This means the vilage is a up most priority for the German commander to capture! It's been only 2 days since the operation began, so the americans probably didn't have good enough time to prepare good defense. The village has some very good defense positions and it is very easy place to set up ambushes for the attacker. the German commander must watch his step, but advance fast and destroye all opposition!

The German kamfgruppe is lead by non-other than Jochen Peiper! This attack force is part of his kamfgruppe and he is leading the attack personnaly in his Panther!

The American village is being defended be parts of the 424th inf. Regiment. The commander of this detachment is col. Devane. A good commander, well respected by the troops.

Philip "Rommel22" Svoboda

rommel21@earthlink.net

If you want to try this scenerio, just

e-mail me or post it here. I uploaded the scnerio to cmhq scn. depot. So it should show up in a few day there too.

Well tell me what you think, hope you like it people!!!

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

Guest Rommel22

Thanx for the compliment Groundpounder!

I try to give people scenerios.

Anyway, the scenerio is medium size and simple.

What does KUTGW stand for???

I'll send it the scnerio to you people, tell me what you think if you have the time. Thanx!

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

[This message has been edited by Rommel22 (edited 10-12-2000).]