hints & tips manual

Sorry but the wife fires 120mm T-rounds with a wicked rof and has sloped armor that would make a king tiger jealous. The main turret can rotate 180 degrees in 4 seconds. She also has a quad 20mm secondary turret (<-not modelled in CM2!) that will dust anything soft. And don't even think of engaging the close defense flamethrower capabilities.

The only tactic to use is to stay our of her LOS.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ned lud:

Does it include a section on how to evade the wife ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Evading The Wife (or Girlfreind for the Marriage Impaired)"

In my expereince, the best thing to do is A> Get her her own computer with links to her favorite magazines websites already on it.

B> Get her some "woman-trap" software. Which, in my expereince is almost allway one of the following "Tetris", "Majhong", or "The Sims".

Give it a week, and then you'll be begging HER to get off the computer and give you some quality time.

LOL! What is it about tetris that sucks the women in? My girlfriend found my old and much un-used gameboy that had the Tetris game cartridge still in it. She got some new batteries and has spent the last two weeks playing it during the evenings, leaving me free to play on my computer guilt-free!

Maybe everyone needs to go buy a gameboy for their significant other to get them off our backs! tongue.gif

Ned, why are you messing about here when you could be sending the next turn of our game? And no excuses about virus checkers on your server. Dammit man, open the file and dictate it over the telephone if you have to. Frankly, I suspect my speculative TRP may have been rather close the the bone and you have a nasty 150mm rocket rash you're too embarassed to own up to. Send turn now!

PS I know your wife and will email your post to her if I don't get the turn this week.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monty's Double:

Ned, why are you messing about here when you could be sending the next turn of our game? And no excuses about virus checkers on your server. Dammit man, open the file and dictate it over the telephone if you have to. Frankly, I suspect my speculative TRP may have been rather close the the bone and you have a nasty 150mm rocket rash you're too embarassed to own up to. Send turn now!

PS I know your wife and will email your post to her if I don't get the turn this week.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monty's Double:

PS I know your wife and will email your post to her if I don't get the turn this week.

I'M looking for my first aid kit.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>