I went to a famous business school in Ulan Bator and this CDV crap is comeplete......

Splat.

Oh Oh! wait, I get it now: Its one of dem inkblot tests.

I see.... A bunch of pointy lines, and some dashes.

We should show it to Senachi (or what ever) : he'll see the festering remains of his brain.

[ September 21, 2002, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Lord General MB ]

Originally posted by

/ | | | |\____/ :

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;"> _____________________

/| /| | | |

No wait! I got it! It's ancient "l33t" hieroglyphics! It says:

"mY 133t J@dt1g3R p0wn3d Y0uR @zz!"

I think it's called a snafu, maybe even a foobar.

Why can't we just assume it's a cross-section of a KV-1s? Then (in the old days before the CMBB hysteria) somebody would ask if the engine rewrite allows for more detailed tank damage modelling. Someone (name starting with "M" or "J") would post a four page explanation why the gearbox on the KV-1s was mostly immune to minor damage because it consisted of only one cast-iron gear etc. etc.

Mind that, that's how it was in the old days. About a week ago.

Sigh.

Guest SnarkerII
Originally posted by

/ | | | |\____/ :

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;"> _____________________

/| /| | | |

I went to a famous business school in Ulan Bator and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Actually, I'd like to see this post. It seems soooo, non exsistant as it is.

I've tried twice and the bloody forum script called me "unregistered" for 5 minutes. I couldn't edit the posting because "only administrators are allowed" to do so.

So, whatever, pictures are for the illiterate (sp?) only.

It is a beautiful, stolen, ASCII picture of a vaguely humanoid, maybe slightly trollish shape holding a sign that says "DON'T FEED THE TROLL". It has four toes on each foot, it's grinning and it's tail is an undefined mess of characters.

[ September 21, 2002, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Zarquon ]