Where to find Magua's normandy mod ??

Hi everyone !

I'm looking for magua's normady mod since I'm tired of playing normady battles with "eastern france and german" type of buildings and trees. I looked almost everywhere and I couldn't find it. On der kessel they keep mentioning it but you can't find it on the site. I would very much appreciate if someone would indicate to me a link where I could get the mod !

Thank you in advance !

Patrick smile.gif

Another way to get and use Magua's Normandy Mod is to go to CMHQ and get the CMMOS Buildings set and the CMMOS Field and Stream edition. This will allow you to use parts of Magua's work, or to restore that Eastern France/German terrain when you don't feel like fighting a battle in the summer of '44.

On the subject of CMMOS and avoiding pine-tree laden terrain, let me mention that one of the tree sets in Field and Stream is specifically geared to emphasize deciduous trees. You also need to look at the CMMOS version of Ed Kinney's new tree mod. It includes a very nice plane tree as well as an option to downplay the fir trees as appropriate. And because it exists in CMMOS format, the switch back and forth can be made by a simple mouseclick on an icon.