Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CONCENTRATION CAMP SCENES?

As everyone already knows in the latter half of the war numerous concentration camps were liberated by the allies. I was thinking it would be cool if in the full version of cmbb we could see some realistic recreations of the scenes that the russians came across when they liberated some of the camps..(auswitz in jan 1945) for instance.

It would realy be cool if we could see some gruesume realistic scenes of the holocaust.

I would like to know people opnion on this

Originally posted by nocturnalkid:

As everyone already knows in the latter half of the war numerous concentration camps were liberated by the allies. I was thinking it would be cool if in the full version of cmbb we could see some realistic recreations of the scenes that the russians came across when they liberated some of the camps..(auswitz in jan 1945) for instance.

It would realy be cool if we could see some gruesume realistic scenes of the holocaust.

I would like to know people opnion on this

First, CMBB is a strategy game, not a role playing game. I fail to see the strategic or tactical prowess necessary to liberate an undefended camp.

Second, a computer game can never show the gruesome scenes of the holocaust in such a manner as to put them into proper context.

Third, if you think the holocaust was "cool", seek help.

First off negative 1000 points for using all caps in your topic.

Next, this is not the place to get into discussions regarding the atrosities commited during WWII.

While CMBB is a game which depicts the horrors of war it is not one which wants to go into details about what happended at such places, ne either side.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your post was meant that you were interested in seeing such things in the interest of history.

If however, it was because you find such things entertaining then you are certainly not welcome on this forum or in this community.

Madmatt

[ September 03, 2002, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Originally posted by nocturnalkid:

.. I was thinking it would be cool if in the full version of cmbb we could see some realistic recreations of the scenes that the russians came across when they liberated some of the camps..(auswitz in jan 1945) for instance.

It would realy be cool if we could see some gruesume realistic scenes of the holocaust...

IMO if you really think that seeing realistic scenes from concentration camps is "cool" you're sick. Seek help.

Ah, and hi mom!