One Peng to rule them all, one Peng to challenge them ...

Just a quick announement of a topplement of Peng (name used appropriately, as he was Peng when the game began).

Seanachai: Victory

Peng: Defeat, no doubt brought on by the distraction and misery of knowing his name is in the possession of Chrisl, who is probably doing unspeakable things to it, or at least keeping it some place unsavoury like his bathroom, or dirty clothes hamper.

Peng, despite some initial successes, was left bereft when a couple of tank shoot-outs went decidedly in my favour. Distraught over the loss of his AFVs, concerned for his infantry now at the mercy of a Sherman 105 with plenty o' HE goodness ready to rain down from the ridgeline above his troops (who were, in fact, holding the VLs), Peng turned to drastic measures.

He launched a cavalry charge of HTs and infantry that, sadly, turned into a Calvary charge, as Peng's troops were crucified by a combination of bazookas, MG fire, and buff and brutal US squads that quickly reduced his force to so much unsalted oatmeal.

While I delight in this victory, it saddens me to know that it comes to me cheapened by the stench of Chrisl's perfidy upon it.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hmm. We are at 300. Does anyone know if arrangements have been made for our new home?

What to do, what to do...

Well, it's getting to a time when the Australians will be starting to flood in here, drunk (because it's Monday, the first day of drinking on each week long spree), it really does seem that we will need a new Thread, and soon. If I hear nothing from the Mad Bald One (who I have emailed), and if no one comes forward shortly to say they've been given the nod, I shall begin a new Thread.

If someone was actually given permission, but simply isn't around, my apologies, and you may certainly have the next available slot.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Peng: Defeat, no doubt brought on by the distraction and misery of knowing his name is in the possession of Chrisl, who is probably doing unspeakable things to it, or at least keeping it some place unsavoury like his bathroom, or dirty clothes hamper.

The litter box used by the three-legged cat. It was the only place I could keep it where it didn't seem to want to escape.

Originally posted by Sledge59:

This was written by Ano-somebody...

And also help me to be careful of the toes I step on today as they may be

connected to the ass that I may have to kiss tomorrow.

Think again, BodgedInBehind, just because its over doesn't mean I'm free to woo one of his squires. It's a move down the social ladder, don't you know?

Idjit Yeknod

[ February 11, 2002, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Lorak , old chap, if you haven't succeeded in physically damaging yourself further, then please get out chiselly thing and mallety thing and scribe thusly: the FoM (forces of Moriarty) have been topplemented by the FoG (forces of Goanna) in a most glorious fashion with many splodey things, flamey things and much screaming and running hither and yon by the FoM.

If in fact you are only noting losses, there is no need to scribe thusly anything for that gamey bastiche Goanna, who gamily brought in a Tiger tank and other unmentionable mobile armored type thingies in the corner of my defensive zone.

It should be noted that my ATG crews were exceptionally nasty to his armored flatulating vehicles and left many ... hmmm, shall we say MANY, yes we shall ... burning, twisted wrecks about the map before they were ultimately and permanently demised.