Gordon Molek's New Tank Destroyers (CMMOS)

...i am attempting to implement these rather handsome camouflage textures, however:

...the front, lower half of the achilles turret appears as a visually “flat” brown panel – is the texture somehow missing or otherwise incomplete?

...also, is there no option for a U.S. “field drab” (non-black) tank destroyer without the aerial recognition panel (3361.bmp)?

...my thanks for any clarification, as i would surely like to put this work to use...

Peter,

Regarding your first question, it's actually been quite some time since I worked on that mod, but I believe that's a shared texture issue. The lower half of the front of the Achilles actually uses one of the "generic" vehicle interior BMPs. There's nothing to be done about it, and you probably just didn't notice it as much on Marco's original.

Regarding 3361_us_camo.bmp being missing. Ooops. You're right. Neither I nor any of my testers noticed that. I'll upload a new copy of the mod that includes the missing texture and mail a copy of just the missing texture to anyone who requests it (to save an extra download).

Gordon

gordon:

...thank you for the courteous and prompt reply, it is definitely appreciated, as is your recent work.

...too bad about the achilles - come to think of it, i have also noticed this on other versions as well...

...glad to hear about your inclusion of the missing texture - i'll be sure to send you a brief e-mail...

again, my thanks