I can't download the demo!!

...for I fear it will only make me more hungry for the game itself. Then I'll never be able to wait 3 more weeks without going postal. Will I be able to resist the temptation? I don't really know, but we'll just have to see. What's everyone else's thoughts on this?

DL now or wait for the whole cha-bang?

I figure I'll download the demo...probably not this weekend as I only have a crappy 56k here at the house...but it'll be fun playing with all the new units and should give me some practice for when the game comes out.

[ August 30, 2002, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

Originally posted by Danzig:

...for I fear it will only make me more hungry for the game itself. Then I'll never be able to wait 3 more weeks without going postal. Will I be able to resist the temptation? I don't really know, but we'll just have to see. What's everyone else's thoughts on this?

Go ahead be a man download it!!! smile.gif

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I figure I'll download the demo...probably not this weekend as I only have a crappy 56k here at the house...but it'll be fun playing with all the new units and should give me some practice for when the game comes out.

Yes, it is best you prepare for your whuppin' at my hands, Boo Radley!

Originally posted by Danzig:

Yes, don't download it. The more people who don't, the easier it'll be for people like me to download it instead.

Who are you kidding? You're going to download it like the rest of us especially after many of us start posting our impressions. If you think 3 weeks is long, try waiting two years from the day CMBB got started for this game to finally be released. Three weeks isn't really all that much in comparison (of course I wish they would release it in 3 hours instead of 3 weeks).