Need a resource for scenario design...suggestions?

Hello all, for any of you who have played my scenarios you will know I have made only late war scenarios(my favorite because few people make them, they are more challenging for the Germans, and the maps are fun to toggle with in my opinion..Early Normandy I like too....) any way I need some sort of book or resource on late war (March-may 1945) Death Traps and Rhineland where both great but didnt cover these specific areas, just '45 skirmish type battles are the best.(been having sort of a writers block for the past few days.)

-Fieldmarshall

[ 08-14-2001: Message edited by: Fieldmarshall ]

Hello all, for any of you who have played my scenarios you will know I have made only late war scenarios(my favorite because few people make them, they are more challenging for the Germans, and the maps are fun to toggle with in my opinion..Early Normandy I like too....) any way I need some sort of book or resource on late war (March-may 1945) Death Traps and Rhineland where both great but didnt cover these specific areas, just '45 skirmish type battles are the best.(been having sort of a writers block for the past few days.)

-Fieldmarshall

[ 08-14-2001: Message edited by: Fieldmarshall ]