Comments on a possible reference-article...

Hi all!

Just a simple question (especially for future CMBB modders):

Would you like to see on an Internet site an article full of Russian propaganda slogans (those appeared on tanks and vehicles during WW2) - like a catalogue - with their translation?

All the slogans would be set as images in .bmp 8 bit format, just 10/20k per each. Modders could take those imagesand modify them to adapt their works in their mods of russian vehicles.

Just say that I collected a total of 60 slogans (in cyrillic, with transaltion, obviously) of various types according to all the reference photos I have on my books.

Everyone could contribute with other and more slogans (approved historically, or even invented - and this should be the work of russian CMBB fans) and this could make the refrerence guide wider and more useful (even for modelists).

Jsut tell me your impressions and comments, ok?

Thanks all in advance!

Best regards,

Francesco Chiementin (Italy)

Originally posted by Francesco:

[snips]

Would you like to see on an Internet site an article full of Russian propaganda slogans (those appeared on tanks and vehicles during WW2) - like a catalogue - with their translation?

I'd certainly like to see such a thing, not because I ever intend to do any mods, but against the day I finally get round to assembling and painting the 30 1/76th T-34s currently lurking in my wardrobe. In particular, I would find it valuable to have a note of the vehicle and time period it was seen, for the historical examples.

All the best,

John.