Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

UBB At War?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gen. Sosaboski:

RussellMz (Hope I spelled that right),

Whatever happened to UBB at War? I was really looking forward to it. Maybe it was released and I was away from the board at that time. Just checking on it.

Thanks!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey general!

i sent you an email with a different scenario that has member names in it. not as many people, but it's more fun than the UBB at War, which i was not pleased with.

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=019912

SPOILER

OK, I have essentially wiped out the German first wave of troops, and pretty well mauled the second. However, then the Tigers came in and we are in trouble now. The wounded are safely on their way out, and one platoon from Lemming Town is also going over the bridge. I will have to see if rescuing the other is feasible. Right now, heavy 155mm (?) smoke is giving me some time to decide what to do with Lamb Chop Hill. Most likely, I will pound my own positions (fierce close range combat is occurring now) and hopefully that will hold the Germans a little while. If I cannot safely evac the 2nd platoon, I will make them defend the town and blow the bridge, saving at least the demo guys, the 1st Lemming Platoon, the wounded, and, of course, the officers sitting around the jeep! However, it appears that you and I, RussMz, are going to die where we are, like men, or swine, whichever you prefer. You too Panzerman, are in danger. However, my squad has accounted for at least 8 kills, so we took back some for 1939. ;)

[ 07-21-2001: Message edited by: Gen. Sosaboski ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gen. Sosaboski:

However, it appears that you and I, RussMz, are going to die where we are, like men, or swine, whichever you prefer. You too Panzerman, are in danger. However, my squad has accounted for at least 8 kills, so we took back some for 1939. ;)

[ 07-21-2001: Message edited by: Gen. Sosaboski ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehe be sure to check out the kills my uber green squad makes...(ok so most of that is cause of the lame first wave of germans i tossed at the line...)

don't worry about panzerman, he may well be an uber unit as well:

read some comments i got about him:

"...Rob/1 (Panzerman) made it, routed, after finishing off an infantry team all by

himself, but he made it..."

"...toke a cople tigers down..."

and remember: under my command, EVERY mission is a suicide mission.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzerman:

Thats a fun scenario. ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thnx dude!

[ 07-22-2001: Message edited by: russellmz ]