October 18th??

So I went to the computer store today. I do that pretty much every day to see if by some miracle CMBB has arrived. Alas, there were no CMBB in the store, but there was a new release date there...October 18th.

Wohooooo...but wait there's more.

I get to buy the Wafflengrenadiere-sanitized version too.

*sigh*

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

I get to buy the Wafflengrenadiere-sanitized version too.

*sigh*

You people eat rotting fish that smells like an opened grave.

One would think you'd be inured to pain and disappointment by now.</font>

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

The thing that puzzles me most though is how that particular dish ever was invented? I mean, its not as if you find a couple of rotting fish laying in the back of the kitchen you automatically think "hmm, I wonder if I can eat these".

I think it has to do with supply and demand. If you (for example) the next time you go into the computer store finds the swahili version of CM:BB in a box that smells real bad, won’t you buy it, and recommend it to all your friends???

And if the English version doesn’t come out until 2302 (18 sept) you and all your friends will say that it is tradition to play the smelly swahili version... :D

Originally posted by Lindan:

Yeah, I knew that. I mailed CDV that I'll celebrate my 30th birthday on 18.10. and asked them if they could delay the CMBB release till this day so the rest of Europe had something to celebrate too... :D

You forget to tell all those people that you've been playing BB since....when???? You cruel bastard, you!!!

Originally posted by svenbel:

I kind of wonder where they get their info, I have mailed CDV about the release date a week ago, but didn't get a response.

I emailed CDV about a week ago and got a response back within a couple of days ........

CDV's official statement was ...

"The english version will be released in October."

No exact date in October ... nor even a year :eek:

lou2000