Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CM Websites

Earlier today I was lamenting the loss of some really great CM Websites. I remember a year and a half ago patiently working my way through the entire CM webring looking at each site (trolling for mods......).

Three websites in particular caught my eye.....Combat Missions, CM Outpost and Der Kessel. Two of those three sites are no longer in operation.

Tonight I returned to the CM Webring for the first time in a long time. I listed all sites on the webring and was surprised to find 3 pages of CM sites! 60 sites in total. This is amazing, especially since I'm certain there were only 20 to 25 sites a year ago.

What was more interesting were the variety of countries represented out there (has anyone else been to the Japanese CM site?).

While I still miss some of my favorites it is now more apparrent to me than ever that the CM community is still growing and the game still finds new fans every day.

Congrats BTS and thanks.

Jonah

Originally posted by Jonah:

...I listed all sites on the webring and was surprised to find 3 pages of CM sites! 60 sites in total...

Jonah,

There are almost 100 CM sites! Trust me; I know. I am in the process of updating the Links page at CMHQ and it seems the list never ends. smile.gif

[ February 05, 2002, 03:13 AM: Message edited by: SuperTed ]