PLEASE use the *SPOILER* Message!!!

Man! I keep stumbling into these spoiler minefields and its pissing me off!

Please have the common courtesy not to assume that everyone else has played the scenario you happen to be discussing on the forum. Generic info is fine. Just don't start talking about unit disposition, default set-up areas and the like.

Think before you post.

This rant is now over.

Thank you for your patience.

With all due respect this forum was created especially for "spoilers". This is what Steve wrote:

Well, this is the place to post "spoilers" Remember though, you should still clearly identify what scenario you are going to talk about since everybody won't be playing all the scenarios in the first 5 minutes they get the thing. Meaning, if someone comes in here to see stuff on Scenario x, and has not played y, there should be some way for the person to avoid seeing posts on y as much as possible.

Thanks!

Steve

[This message has been edited by Paul (edited 07-01-2000).]

Guest Scott Clinton

Not true, this forum is for all scenario or operation specific items including design, etc.

I think posting the name of the scenario/operaion and *SPOILER* is NOT too much to ask.

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.