Scenario Depot D/L problem?

Most of the time I don't have any problems downloading from Scenario Depot. If you look at most recent scenarios, you can't d/l them because they haven't been checked for viruses and you have to wait. Sometimes I'm eager to d/l new ones right away but I think this is the safest way.

Thanks for Scenario Depot and for those who devote time creating new scenarios! Only my wife hates you...

-Nekander

[ August 29, 2002, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: Nekander ]

I really have to try flowers, the situation is getting tense every time she sees me opening my computer. ;)

Actually at Sunday is our first wedding anniversary. Should I stay away from CM a whole day? Any opinions? I guess one has to make sacrificies...

-Nekander

Genuine apologies for the delay in getting scenarios scanned and posted.

The most recent scenarios haven't been uploaded yet. I've had some personal issues (physical therapy for bad knees, mother-in-law in hospital, etc.) that needed attending to over the last couple of weeks. If everything goes according to plan, I'll be updating The Scenario Depot with the new scenarios later this evening.

I've also been diligently working on the site upgrade for the impending release of CMBB. I've modified quite a few things, including adding code to mimic BigDog's Top Ten Over 3 lists. I'm desperately trying to get those changes posted and the site transfered to my new mega-server, but real life has a way of interrupting even the best-laid plans.

Again, apologies to both the players and the authors for the delay.

ai,aia,ai.

tell me about bad knees I have them too.

but despite that ,still I was tested OK for National Guard duty.

ask for exercises you can do at home and do them every day.

It helps trust me

keep working on the depot,no problem if it have to take some longer.

better longer and good than fast and bad smile.gif

henk

OK guys,

Uploaded and linked 7 battles and 1 operation.

Received another battle, but the author is making me enter the battle parameters...it'll be up in the morning.

Dook, please send me the "3 Churches" battle, or link to it.

Received a boatload of new maps (Thanks, theike). I'll get these up once I get a spare picosecond.