CMBB patch 02??

I see many references to a second patch for CMBB.

Is this just wishfull thinking or is it really being considered?

If a second patch is on the cards, where can we view the proposed changes and send our "Wish-List"

Sure some info on the next patch would be great....

....but do we really need another CMBB 'wish-list' - - there cant be much left to wish for that hasnt already been asked for a thousand times in other threads !

Anyway, I would imagine that anything going into the next patch will already be getting worked on and it's probably too late for any new big changes to be added

Lou2000

[ December 10, 2002, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: Lou2000 ]

My only wish is for 3 new options in the Scenario Editor; import map on the map screen, and import allied/axis forces on the force creation screen. I separate the import forces options so battles can be created by importing 'historical OOB 3' for the Soviets and 'historical OOB 12' for the Germans. Perhaps OOB databases would be created just like the map databases now starting to show up.

-Ichthys

I'd like the ability to play back (and save) all of the action turns that have taken place so far so when a battle is over (or at any given point) I could play it back in real time from any given unit.

Is there any way to get back to a minute's replay once you have gone on to the next action plotting phase?

Originally posted by derb:

Is there any way to get back to a minute's replay once you have gone on to the next action plotting phase?

Not at present. The only thing that is saved is the status at the end of the orders phase. Every time that you hit Go from that point, the computer recalculates the action phase and produces a new movie. Since that recalculation involves a lot of random factors, no two are likely to be exactly identical, even though they begin from the same point.

I think this is going to be changed in the engine rewrite though.

Michael