Request to Andrew and Battlefront gruppe on CMBB

First to Andrew, when you do get to making a German uniform mod for CMBB, could you make one of the German uniforms have either the MP-40 or STG-44 ammo pouches as a variation/option? I saw this on a German uniform in the CMBB demo and thought it would be neat to have that for my future panzergrenadiers in the game. Maybe you can also include unit specific uniforms like GD or Das Reich.

Second to BFC, I noticed that the portrait BMP for units has been cut to just focus on the background national flag and the collar tabs showing rank. It is possible if you could also provide the original full portraits as well (maybe as an optional download)? Also, considering both Deanco and Kwazydog started out as 3rd party mod makers, will they also release updates, variations, changes, etc to their original work in CMBB in order to improve on their previous work or give players variety and choice (maybe in a CMBB Mad Dog Pack)? Thanks

[ September 08, 2002, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Commissar ]

I think BFC said that there are slots for all the unit portraits and that it is just a matter of modding the existing graphics. IIRC correctly, they said they could not find photos of all the necessary units for a complete set. Probably not a priority.

What you ask for is in the works. Expect CMBB Early War German MOD Pack by the end of the week. Since there are so many different textures this time around, and, well, since nobody actually has the game yet :rolleyes: I'll be releasing MODS bit by bit. BTW, I guess I can assume that someone's working on CMMOS for CMBB (including a Mac version :D )

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

What you ask for is in the works. Expect CMBB Early War German MOD Pack by the end of the week. Since there are so many different textures this time around, and, well, since nobody actually has the game yet :rolleyes: I'll be releasing MODS bit by bit. BTW, I guess I can assume that someone's working on CMMOS for CMBB (including a Mac version :D )

Bless you, St. Andrew, patron saint of modders :D

[ September 08, 2002, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Commissar ]