FLak Trucks in CMBB

Sorry for being so vague. What i was wondering is that the shot targeting at flak trucks by Armor be changed?

As is they are more difficult to knock out by Armor because tanks fire HE rounds rather the AP rounds at them. This cause HE rounds to usualy land infront and under the flak truck, making the truck alot safer compared to a single well placed AP shot.

I believe that this was fixed early on in the CMBB coding process (it's mentioned in a thread last year some time).

Most of the issues that are in CMBO have been addressed in CMBB. However there always seems to be some inevitable bug that doesn't show up until you have tens of thousands of man hours playing the game, but that's what patches are for.

Originally posted by Schrullenhaft:

However there always seems to be some inevitable bug that doesn't show up until you have tens of thousands of man hours playing the game, but that's what patches are for.

Indeed. I see this as a huge problem for platform games. My last platform was the origial NES. I still say it has better game titles then the X-box. smile.gif

[ July 09, 2002, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Gaylord Focker ]