Infantry anti-tank stuff

coe

Has anyone seen a tank brew up due to a hit by a

panzerfaust, panzerschrek, stickybomb, grenade,

grenade bundle, panzerwurfmine, regular mine, flamethrower?

I know it must be rare, but in the hundreds of tanks

I've seen destroyed it hasn't happened yet.

Originally posted by YankeeDog:

Yep. Lots 'o times. Must be random luck that you haven't seen a brew-up yet. It does seem that brew-ups are more likely when the projectile "overmatches" the armor, so look for Panzerfaust penetrations on T-70s and the like if you really want to see an IAT brew-up.

Yep. Panzerfaust was able to penetrate 200m armor with its heat round!

I do destroy tanks with infantry very often.

Key word is here: SURPRISE. Lay in wait and when he gets close enough your infantry will give him a very hard time :)

Guys,

I don't care if tanks brew, stew, mew, woo, are new, are two, are in the zoo, are you, take a que, have a clue, have money due, or have a hue. :eek:

Just as long as those tanks have no crew and turn into a rue (for the uninformed, this is the heavily cooked and darkly browned flour and cooking oil gravy that is the beginnings of gumbo, the famous and most delicious New Orleans culinary dish). :D:D:D

Also, I may be a poet ... but maybe not. :rolleyes:

Cheers, Richard tongue.giftongue.gif

Originally posted by PiggDogg:

Guys,

I don't care if tanks brew, stew, mew, woo, are new, are two, are in the zoo, are you, take a que, have a clue, have money due, or have a hue. :eek:

Just as long as those tanks have no crew and turn into a rue (for the uninformed, this is the heavily cooked and darkly browned flour and cooking oil gravy that is the beginnings of gumbo, the famous and most delicious New Orleans culinary dish). :D:D:D

Also, I may be a poet ... but maybe not. :rolleyes:

Cheers, Richard tongue.giftongue.gif

Very poetic, I'm sure. ;)