CMBB Scenario Authors - Question!

kump

I've been identifying all the BMPs for infantry and finished with the Germans.

One thing I noticed was that there seems to be only one set for Tank Crews, only the cap changing during late war. However, once scenario (escapes me which one), had a Tank Crew with camo uniform.

But try as I might, regardless of date, I can't duplicate it. What is the secret? How do I get SS tank crews, if that is the trick? There are other Tank Crew uniforms, but can't seem to get but the one.

Thanks!

Fernando,

I tried that a hundred times and it did not work. That is what had me perplexed!

But I tried one more time and found it now worked!?! But it didn't the previous time I had spent, hum, all day in CMBB. But on restarting it, its working now!

Believe me when I state I had tried picking an SS Battalion before and the standard black uniformed Armor crew was shown while all other troops were in SS camo. Obviously something had gone amiss.

Well, thanks for having me recheck one more time and witness it work from a fresh start of CMBB. I'll know to restart next time.

Regards

:confused: Garry, I have NEVER had that problem in so far, so I think you did something wrong. If not and you can duplicate that bug/problem, then let BFC know it.

Btw Are you sur you checked the date? I'm pretty sure you did, but I had to aski it to you smile.gif

Fernando,

Yes, I changed date from early to late, all the German periods. I didn't do anything wrong. That is why I came here to post. I spent almost an hour setting up every battalion of every SS infantry type to have an impact on the vehicle crews and nothing. They remained the standard crew uniform type. I was at my wits end, so you can imagine my surprise that restarting CMBB fresh had it behave correctly.

Duplicate the problem? Don't forget that the run I experienced the problem probably saw 200+ switches to other applications, change oob and load map 300+ times, and so on. By the time I got to vehicle crews, the game had been running for 16+ hours with an immense amount of work in other applications, especially the graphic application and file explorer. Talk about a CMBB workout! Who knows, a memory issue?

If it happens again, I'll get to BFC right away, but its going to be tough to duplicate, I think. I'm just happy its not a permanent thing, just an odd occurence in an extreme environment!

Thanks Fernando.

Again, fantastic job on the infantry graphics of CMBB! I'm blown away with the work all around. Very impressive. You did a brilliant job!