British/Commonwealth company formation

Is anyone aware of websites that may contain some details of make-up for the above that may which will allow me to concoct company level purchases (e.g. supporting vehicles, AFVs, arty support and extra troops) on a relatively accurate historic basis. Jason Cawley has kindly provided some first class information to me on both a points (previously) and company/platoon level recently for German units. I accept there are masses of different battalions etc. but some generalized stuff would be useful (e.g. tanks company, para company, infantry co.). CMBO has modelled the company itself well, it's what goes with it I get stupmed with at times and find myself making wild purchases with no idea if it's accurate or not.

Any help appreciated.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Apache:

I have something by John Salt (I think) which is aimed at batallion level. Has he done soemthing at company level too?

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: Apache ]<hr></blockquote>

I do believe that the Britorg document which is the basis for the website stuff is broken down to platoon level. Yep - just checked. If you scroll further down here you'll find an equipment table for the 1944 Infantry Battalion. Combine that with the other info, and you are sorted.