Tree MODs...

I myself was just doing the same thing this past week and I believe I found most of the tree bases at CMHQ. Besure to check out the old saved mods on the left side bar of this site as well as under 3rd party mods also on the right side bar.

For those who have joined us recently, if you go over to CMHQ and look for something called Field and Stream you will find that it has a comprehensive collection of trees and bases. The only trees and bases that are not part of it at this moment are the Tanks a Lot trees over at Der Kessel, and these are going to appear as part of CMMOS 3.02.

A lot of effort was expended on making the Field and Stream collection as comprehensive as possible. It was intended to be encyclopaedic, and it was also intended to salvage a few less well known mods whose web sites have since winked out.

So rather than going crazy searching all over trying to find natural terrain, just get yourself a copy of Field and Stream. It doesn't take that long to download, and we do update it periodically.