BA 10s and 6s

Im not sure but i seem to recall reading something about it a while ago... seems they just thought it was a waste of resources to keep making them since there were tanks better suited to recon and they were over-gunned for rear-duties... thats why i think... the reason they stop appearing is because they stopped making them and the ones that were left just got destroyed... kindov like the panzer 35t

Newbies:

How to post on this forum:

Originally posted by Oddball_E8:

Im not sure but i seem to recall reading something about it a while ago... seems they just thought it was a waste of resources to keep making them since there were tanks better suited to recon and they were over-gunned for rear-duties... thats why i think... the reason they stop appearing is because they stopped making them and the ones that were left just got destroyed... kindov like the panzer 35t

How best not to post on this forum:

Originally posted by Zenedon:

They're ****. They're **** from the beggining of the war and in '43 they are obsolete as ecerything the germans field can blow through the 8mm armor.

Assuming that you want to participate in civil, reasoned and informed discourse, of course. :D