BTS, 1000-point limit in Quick Battle..

I know, I know. You've said that you're going to raise it in the v1.02 patch. But what I really started this thread is for votes on by how much you're going to raise it.

I just tried a quick battle this morning for the first time, and seriously, you can't buy SH*T with 1000 points. So I'm thinking maybe something in the 5,000-10,000 range.

What do you all think?

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus

Guest Big Time Software

v1.02 will allow the smaller (defending) force to have up to 5,000. The attacker, depending on scenario type, can have over 10,000.

Keep in mind that this gets ridiculously huge, but you guys asked for it! biggrin.gif

Charles

Thanx Charles. The 5000-10,000 point range really sounds feasible. Sorry been away from the board for a couple days. Been playing CM too much I guess. wink.gif

Also, there still seems to be a problem with the prefs file concerning FOW settings. It stays what I set it at, usually "Full" and then sometimes it shows up as "None".

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus

The turn limit for quick battles is 40.

Will this be raised, considering the new point limit?

This isn't terribly important, of course, considering how easy it is to raise the limit in the editor.

[This message has been edited by hnh3_cm (edited 06-28-2000).]