Scenario Depot's Scenario of the Month

Gang,

Over the weekend of 11.03.01 I implemented a new feature over at The Scenario Depot. You can now vote for the "Scenario of the Month" in 13 different categories, such as Best Bocage battle, best Historical battle, Best Armor battle, and more.

On or around the end of each month awards will be distributed. First, you will see a campaign ribbon bar just below where you download the scenario file. Hover your mouse over the ribbon bar to see the categories which this scenario won, and the dates that the awards were issued. Second, click the ribbon bar to see a more detailed record of the awards, as well as larger graphics.

In order to vote for a Scenario of the Month, navigate to the scenario for which you would like to vote, then locate the VOTE link, just below the Scenario Overall Rating box. Click the link and follow the on-screen instructions.

To view the current standings, click the VIEW link just below the Scenario Overall Rating box. There you will see the various categories in a menu on the left. Click each of these to see the vurrent standings, as well as a link which allows you to see what the various awards look like.

Awards for the Scenario of the Month are persistent, thus once awarded they stay awarded. Also, once a particular scenario wins in a specific category, it is ineligible to win in that category again for 12 months (Thus preventing it from winning in the same category multiple months in a row).

So, wander over there and vote for November's Scenario of the Month.

http://www.dragonlair.net/combatmission/scenarioreview03.php?UniqueID=671&Name=Decision

vote for decision today! the best river crossing scenario with bridge demolition and the names of a bunch of cm ubb members in there for laughs.

remember, evacuate the town while the brave sacrificial lambs, er, heroes of lamb chop hill hold off the massive german attack waves!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still partial to my Nijmegen scenario, Russel, sorry! :D

I enjoy the two pronged assault for the bridge by the Airborne and British troops from the town and the river bank.

Getting across can be hell. Still have visions of the movie, "A Bridge too Far" each time I play it. (Yes, I still play it!).

Its at the depot. Be sure to get Nijmegen Revised.

Wild Bill

Its getting close to the time that this month poll will be closed. So lets get moving and vote for your favorite scenarios!

Best Infantry

5 Scenarios Nominated

6 Total Votes

Best Armor

6 Scenarios Nominated

7 Total Votes

Best Combined Arms

3 Scenarios Nominated

4 Total Votes

Best Attack/Defend

6 Scenarios Nominated

7Total Votes