Across the Reich updated to Version 1.16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent it to Manx and Tom.....Scenario #5 completily overhauled...brand new #5 (wasnt happy with the first #5 scenario) Testing is completed 100% the last scenario is completely overhauled, and its just plain darn didly fun...as Flanders might say..others might say bring it on!! Since Tom hasnt been updating scenario section and manxs is gone, you will have to e-mail me to get it...but its all done and balanced...send me a line if you want it.

-Fieldmarshall

Fieldmarshall ,

here is an official: " I apologize for my misbehaviour ". After reading your thread I rechecked my mailbox and found the new version. I will try to update my scenario section ASAP ( which is due to some technical problems MUCH more time consuming than adding a new mod to my page ).

Keep up the good work

Cheers

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fieldmarshall:

Sent it to Manx and Tom.....Scenario #5 completily overhauled...brand new #5 (wasnt happy with the first #5 scenario) Testing is completed 100% the last scenario is completely overhauled, and its just plain darn didly fun...as Flanders might say..others might say bring it on!! Since Tom hasnt been updating scenario section and manxs is gone, you will have to e-mail me to get it...but its all done and balanced...send me a line if you want it.

-Fieldmarshall<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry about it Tom, your situation is completely understood. But also I have other news for you and any one else who liked Across the Reich....the sequal to Across the Reich! Called Operation Germania....3 battles, you are the same German character..but instead of being played from your prefered side this one is to be played by the Germans only..it should be done soon.

-Fieldmarshall

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fieldmarshall:

-Fieldmarshall<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fieldmarshall Can you send me the new scenario #5

SS Peiper