Troop and vehicle ratio's ?

Well I've been reading in my manual ( what actually read the manual ! ) and I came across the bit about squad to man ratios ie a three man squad represents 7 - 11 men, a mg gunner 1 - 2 and so on. Thats fair enough, but I seem to have overlooked vehicle ratios eg is it one for one, one for two or whatever ?

If I'm being daft and just haven't noticed just say and I'll look harder :D

Originally posted by Agentorange:

Well I've been reading in my manual ( what actually read the manual ! ) and I came across the bit about squad to man ratios ie a three man squad represents 7 - 11 men, a mg gunner 1 - 2 and so on. Thats fair enough, but I seem to have overlooked vehicle ratios eg is it one for one, one for two or whatever ?

If I'm being daft and just haven't noticed just say and I'll look harder :D

Each vehicle is represented at a 1 for 1 ratio.

The number of men in each unit is shown on the main interface, at the bottom - click on the unit in the 3D world, and you will see a helmet icon with a number - that is how many "good order" men you have. Wounded/Killed men are represented by the number next to a red cross icon (only invoked once that unit has taken a casualty).

Interesting sig you have; I think that was George Lucas saying "better Jar Jar than war war" though.