Operations - PBEM - Bug?

Has anyone else had a problem with operations via PBEM ?...I just finished the first battle of "Blitzkrieg" Operation against somebody, got the casualty list up at end of first battle, sent the turn off to my opponent, but he can only see/access my forces, not his own. I tried opening the turn instead, and it lets me deploy my troops for set-up, but then reverts to me Versus AI !!...what the hells up with it..this must be a bug?! We cannot continue our operation now. Anyway around this?...BFC can comment/look into?

Hi Matt, thanks for answering. Yes that is the case, i'm on CDV, the other guys on American release. I take it that means our Op is screwed till the patch release..and will we have to completely re-start it when it is released? Big bummer if we have to as we both now know each others dispositions !

Still no answer on this obvious bug from BFC?..guys? Seems like a CDV version problem so far, any US people having problem with email on operations, can a couple of you try it for us lowly Europeans/Britons ?? Being as 'Blitzkreig' is the definite opening campaign of Barbarossa,i'd kinda like to be able to play it !

(My pbem opponent and i like to fight the war in chronological order!)