Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

combat mission wont play

luker

can anyone help after loading i get a message saying i need indeo codec and a link to the site.and the game screen is black but i have sound.ive tried all what it says in the trouble shooter section other than cant found if i have hotfix sp2 q328310.anyhelp would be great

xp2500

ati 9500

512 mb

win xp

I think one way to avoid this is to launch CM and then very quickly press the Shift key to prevent the movie from playing. This may get you around the Indeo codec requirement. This codec originally came with Windows 95 and possibly Win 98.

You can purchase the Ligos Indeo 5.2 codec here for US$14.95 (Intel was the original creator of the codec).

It looks like you can get v. 5.11 of the Ligos codec here for free. However I can't vouch for the quality, capability or virus-free nature of these downloads though.