They're close, man, real close...

Just a feeling in my bones - I'd have to say the holdup so far has been the manual, and that the game is close to being released.

Just a feeling - nothing to base it on, actually.

This Thursday is the 4th and an American holiday. I think the boys will take that day off to celebrate and maybe take a long weekend...my money (if I were a betting man) would be on demo release either on the 12th - with the game being released a week later.

I know this is a worthless post but I couldn't help myself. Happy 4th to all!

"Need a flare man?"

Alright! A fellow individual with the ability to quote _Apocalypse Now!_ Now comes the next question of the quiz: can you quote- in its entirety- the famous naplam quote. And, extra points if you can quote a line from Kurtz's letter home (or the background discussion on the boat).

"Don't get off the boat, man. ***damn Right; not unless you are going all the way."

Not sure if this is the bit you mean;

"Horror has a face, and you must make a friend of the horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly your enemies."

I couldn't resist it..

BTW

Hi Mom

The complete quote (thank God for Google):

"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like - victory.

Someday this war is gonna end."