CMMOS problem still...

I don't think I have a mod missing, I think it might be the way they're installed. I've tried it again on my second system and it appears to work ok, although I have other problems with this..

Could it be something to do with the Firefly mod I'm using? I just noticed I installed a seperate mod for this, and it uses the same camo base as for the Shermans, does it not??

[ August 05, 2002, 07:38 AM: Message edited by: phil stanbridge ]

Ok, I selected BTS default BMP's and pointed cmmos to the cd. Finally I have gone back to the default textures. Which is all fine and dandy. However, the only mod textures that now appear to work are the olive/drab camo ones for the allied shermans? Which implies these are the only ones that I have installed or these are the only ones that exist - which isn't the case is it? I have every mod installed from the cmmos support page list on cmhq.

Sorry that I'm late to the party. I was going to suggest that if you have problems with particular vehicles not working within CMMOS when others do, that it's usually indicative of not having all the mods installed.

If you're still having problems, please attempt to load one of the failing options within CMMOS and e-mail a copy of the file CMMOSLog.txt from within your CMMOS installation folder to me at "gordonemolek@earthlink.net" and I'll look it over and probably be able to tell you what you need to install, or what else might be wrong.

Gordon

Originally posted by phil stanbridge:

Otime, download the bergman_all_US_FF_m4_HR.zip from cmhq. This just sorted out my texture problems I was having with the Shermans. It makes me wonder how many other textures there are out there that I'm missing!

Is this mod in the CMMOS listing?

Or somewhere else?

I have the same problem until i found the answer somewhere in the forums.

There are a number of mods that are CMMOS compliant but nos specificaly make for it. They use a batch sistem or something that you dont need if you use CMMOS. Only the bmps in the zip file are needed.

Some can be found in the 3º party mods in COmbat MIssion HQ, like the M4 for US and FF. Others, like the m8 and m20 for US and ff are only in the ftp site (ftp.combatmission.com) under vehicles/allied/bergman, if i remember right.

In the ftp site there are some more not included in teh Cmmos section, like firefly or trucks.

I dont know if this mods arn´t in the CMMOS section by mistake or they are going to be posted in the future. I hope so, because with the batch zips you couln't apply specific options, they are only activated by the general selections (buttons of the first row in the CMMOS program).

Hope that helps somebody Thats my first post after three months of playing CMBO and reading the forums.

And excuse me for my bad english. My spanish is a lot better