Beta testers for new MOD needed

I'm looking for Germans and other fortunates to test a BETA 1941 Heer uniform MOD set. It's based on textures from the demo (we Americans are not blessed to have the real thing yet) and I need to see what it looks like in the full version where graphics are not downsampled.

The only condition is you must send me some good screenshots ASAP along with your feedback. Please do not post them on the forum, but e-mail them to me.

Thanks! smile.gif

Download it HERE until 3:45 pm PDT!

3:45 PDT? How late is that? I'm at GMT +1 3:30 and can't download it anymore.

I'm willing to test them. If you're willing to send it to me I'd be willing to send you a certain 'pack' that goes nicely with your splendid uniforms. ;)

BTW, are you sure the textures are downsampled for the demo? :confused:

[ September 20, 2002, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: Juju ]

Juju--check your e-mail.

I'm not certain that the textures are downsampled, but I'm pretty sure. When I first tested the new uniform mod on the demo they looked kind of indistinct and blurry, then when I renamed then and tried them out in CMBO they were as nice and sharp as I expected them to be. :confused:

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

Argh, there are WAY too many uniforms...I mean there are Luftwaffe field division textures for cryin' out loud! :eek:

I've got my work cut out for me...

smile.gif

Better you than I! My microsoft paint can only take me so far you know . . . Atleast I can take screenshoots, well, kind of.

Chad