arrival time

Alex,

You didnt give me any info to look up your order in your message above but if you can email me your order details (your name, full address, method of payment, when you ordered and credit card expiration date) I can give you some idea on whats going on with your order.

Madmatt

Using the "H" word when asking people to help you is not a great way of getting people to help you. We understand your frustration, some of us waited nearly a year from the time we placed our order until the game was available. smile.gif

I believe that they are out of stock at this time, once stock is available they have to arrange to fill your order. Keep in ind this is a small company (@4 people) and they are trying to to get the next game out and take care of orders for the current one. Happily the game has proven more successful than they expected so they are having a little trouble with order fulfillment (meaning running out of stock), clearly from your standpoint uthis is not a good thing. I can assure you that Matt will attend to your order as soon as he can. Being civil can only help. ;)

Alex,

Three things:

#1 I did reply back to you in email and told you that as soon I had any info I would let you know. I do not appreciate the assumption that you made above that no one was in contact with you about this matter. As to the order confirmation email, some ISP's block that message as they detect it as SPAM, we don't know why this occurs and apparently neither do they...

#2 Your order was a little unique in that you used your brothers credit card and it was expiring within just a few weeks of the time the order was placed. I also said as much in my email correspondance to you.

and #3 The order shipped out on April 30 and you should get it in about 10 days or so.

So, there you go. Enjoy the game and thank you for your order.

Madmatt

Well,

BTS has an outstanding record of customer service.

My first shipment vanished (and I guess some post chaps have a fine time winning the war) and so I contacted Steve Grammont.

Without any delay he just sended me a new copy, that arrived 10 days later.

Thats what I call customer service.

Fred