Aussie cheapskates take note

REVS

Just a reminder to Aussie gamers thinking of buying CMAK: with our dollar at 72cents US the cost of this game is way cheaper than when I bought CMBO and CMBB (somewhere in the low 50s if I recall correctly). As a rough calculation, the $45 cost (ie, $35 for the game and the $10 shipping fee) is about $62.50 Aussie dollars, much better than the 90 something we paid last time. Of course you could sit around and gamble and hope we get up to 75c US for the dollar (which is what some peope are tipping will happen) but 72c and a firm pre-order will do me fine this time!

Damn you, sir! Damn you I say!

I will brook no competition in my slandering, belittling, and ultimate 'crushing' of all Australians. And I do not look for unmerited and unwanted help from Australians in posting thread titles that belittle Australians.

Retire, miscreant, to your muddy bilabong and leave even passive attempts to insult Australians to those who are much better suited to the task.

The very thought of you buggers insulting each other is like contemplating squirrels eating squirrels. Disgusting in the extreme!

Sit back down on your barstools and wait until you are called upon.

Originally posted by A.E.B:

Thank god the price wasn't in Euros!

Regards

A.E.B

Pounds aren't too bad either, shipped Silent Storm over cheaper than it might ever appear here.

Waiting for a TURN too smile.gif

[ November 20, 2003, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: PD ]