New DAK SPW 251-9 'Stummel" by Cabe

Originally posted by Cabe:

Yeah, from now on I am saving a bmp of the pink areas just to place over the finished mod. I can't deal with the pink!

Cabe you really need to learn how to work with layers when modding.

It makes it so much easier when you cock up to undo it.If you use layers you can just have a pink layer as the top one and then what ever you do underneath doesn't matter.Plus if you stick say the camo on one layer you can cahange the colour ,brighten darken and fanny baou with to your hearts content.

See wickys image for how its done.

Yes, but the tutorial I have, I think it is yours, is in some weird format that I cannot open.

I guess it is rich text file.

But I cannot find my dang office XP disk to load the converter.

I had the disk right here in my disk storage book..... now like everything else when you need it, it has vanished.

So I will do my best to get it open and look over your tutorial.

As it is, I am stuck with what I am doing until I can get my hands on something that explains in detail how to do layers in Photoshop. I have used Photoshop a lot in my career for basic image manipulation, but never the more adavnced features like layers and such

Originally posted by Cabe:

As it is, I am stuck with what I am doing until I can get my hands on something that explains in detail how to do layers in Photoshop. I have used Photoshop a lot in my career for basic image manipulation, but never the more adavnced features like layers and such

I take it the tutorial you have downloaded is the one from my how to basic's zip.If this is so then that is just the original tutorial that i was sent by Gordon Molek years ago when i started out modding.

My online tutorial is just a simpler version for people like me who needed telling how to do every thing.So why don't you just download the web page and then print that out.

I have mailed you both tutorials so you should be sorted now.