Crikey A world Record for sure

Hi Folks I just got my CMAK :D:D in Pakenham Australia 9am 9/12/03 DAEST

Not bad if it was sent on the 3rd of December just 6 days in Christmas peak post. I'm truely amazed. tongue.giftongue.gif One can nolonger complain about the postals services., but I will coz it takes 2 days to get a letter outa this town normally :D

The problem is I thought I wouldn't the game this side of Christmas so I told the missus the kids could give it to me as Chrissy present :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by goodwood:

Hi Folks I just got my CMAK :D:D in Pakenham Australia 9am 9/12/03 DAEST

Not bad if it was sent on the 3rd of December just 6 days in Christmas peak post. I'm truely amazed. tongue.giftongue.gif One can nolonger complain about the postals services., but I will coz it takes 2 days to get a letter outa this town normally :D

The problem is I thought I wouldn't the game this side of Christmas so I told the missus the kids could give it to me as Chrissy present :mad: :mad:

You can still wrap it and put it under the tree.

Surprised your missus let's you open the mail, frankly.

Or, just spoil your kid's Christmas and open the box now....

:mad:

The answer is simple. Play the game on the sly without telling anyone. Then the night before Christmas, take the disk out of the drive (you're going to be too busy to get in any quality play time anyway, right?), rewrap it nicely, and put it under the tree. Next morning, discover it with great surprise, give kids big hug, everybody happy, yes?

:D

Michael