***New Mod Posted - Late War Fallschirmjaeger & LW crews***

David I

Originally posted by David I:

These represent the very late war FJ. Gone are all pretense of being parachute units. Included is a new LW Stug Crew.

Read the comments at CMMODS for a full description.

Enjoy.

Wait for it,

They look like this:

etofjdiuk9.th.jpg

DavidI

cool! :cool: looks like just what I need for my current scenario project. Currently using AndrewFox excellent stuff and like to see how it compares.

RockinHarry,

Oddly enough it was your scenario project that inspired these. Main difference is the change from Jump jackets with the thigh wraps to Ground Combat Jackets. Additionally the ammo bandoliers and gas can cases are replaced with regular ammo pouches and cans. Also gone are the jump boots, replaced by low boots and gaters.

DavidI

PS. I may try making a water/tan ground combat jacket as well.

Originally posted by David I:

RockinHarry,

Oddly enough it was your scenario project that inspired these. Main difference is the change from Jump jackets with the thigh wraps to Ground Combat Jackets. Additionally the ammo bandoliers and gas can cases are replaced with regular ammo pouches and cans. Also gone are the jump boots, replaced by low boots and gaters.

DavidI

PS. I may try making a water/tan ground combat jacket as well.

Thanks! smile.gif I´m just about to download the mod and I´ll check it later when I´m back home!

I was inspired myself to make 3 new mods for my oncoming Veritable scenario project: Clay field (grain), brick masonry wall (stone wall) and another variation of wire fence (wooden fence). No wonder scenario making takes that long! :D I´ll upload that stuff next week i think.