Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Trouble signing in...

The last day or so I've been having trouble signing on to the forums here. When I first sign on I'm told that I've been banned ( gives an IP address # ) & may not post or register. So I sign out of AOL & then sign back on ( to AOL ). When I sign in here again I have no trouble. I realize that Mr. Tittles just got banned & that may be the cause of my problem: I'm being caught up in the same net. Is there a way around this ( other than exiting & relaunching AOL )? It's getting a bit irritating having to do this repeatedly.

Thanks.

Are you sure it's not something to do with your AOL settings or a change on your system? Did you or AOL add a new / upgrade a firewall?

The reason I ask is I had some problems after BFC changed servers / hosts, and thought it was something BFC did. Turned out it was an update to Zone Alarm that changed my privacy settings.

Thanks Moon, will do. Nope, I didn't add a new firewall or change any settings ( who knows what the hell AOL does sometimes... :confused: :mad: ). I'm using their default browser. This has only started happening in the last 24-36 hours & it doesn't happen constantly. I was able to log in on the first attempt this time. I thought it might be related to Mr. Tittles getting banned because, if I remember correctly he was using AOL too.