patches for euro or USA?

ive been playing multiplayer CMAK games with a mate online TCP/IP. works fine.

tried CMBB and cannot connect.

now, what i think i happening is he or i may have used US patches for our CDV games [we're both from UK]. butit is difficult to figure out. i've got the US version of 1.02 patch and so i know at least i have installed 1.02 of the euro CDV patch. i downloaded the US 1.02 just to compare with euro version. but can't find the US 1.01 or 1.03 US patches just to confirm to myself that i don't have them installed.

i also think possibly my friend has updated his CMBB with US patches. that might explain why we can't connect with this game.

any help about confirming US/euro patches game would be appreciated!

thanks

das

If your friend has the wrong patch installed (between the BFC/Internet version and the CDV versions) he wouldn't be able to start a solo game because the executable won't recognize the CD properly for copyright protection.

You also need to apply ALL PATCHES SEQUENTIALLY, i.e. - 1.01, 1.02 and then 1.03.

To be honest, I don't know the details of connecting via TCP/IP with an incorrectly patched game. It may do what you're experiencing, but I'm not sure.