Andrew Fox winter uniforms

To those of you who have the CDV se edition of CMBB like I do. in the Stand alone mod file on the second cd, are Andrew's German uniform mods. since cmak does not come with winter bmps i unzipped the late war unis into cmak. so far they seem to work. next to try some armor mods. *warning* if you dont know how to fix the bmp files, dont mess with it. dont start unzipping things unless you have a backup of your files. I also have zipped cmbo lighter color blue water bmps for mcmmm to swap for that bo feeling. anyone want them on cmmos?

edit, Russian unis dont work. Andrew's nashorn works. The cmmos zips for winter german armor is working if i add numbers and remove extentions. MikeyD's pak guns work, with numbers added.

[ February 08, 2004, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: junk2drive ]

Originally posted by junk2drive:

edit, Russian unis dont work. Andrew's nashorn works. The cmmos zips for winter german armor is working if i add numbers and remove extentions. MikeyD's pak guns work, with numbers added.

Russian units wouldn't work in CMAK because there are no Russians in CMAK...

smile.gif

If i have asian faces, marines, and canadians as cbi brits in cmbb, japanese troops and armor, or utah beach in cmak, I can fit russians into cmak too.

seriously i meant a better looking white uniform than the cmbo ones i'm using now. i was just hoping the bmp numbers were the same as was the case with most of the cmbb german uniforms.