Need Help

LynchMob

Hello All,

I am new to Combat Mission, and I have a question, so forgive me for a dumb question. When I am online viewing Combat Mission websites, the "pictures of the day" show screen shots from CM. My question is, in these pictures the sky is blue with clouds, or there is a sunset, or overcast. Are these graphics suppose to be like that, or are they graphically enhanced from CM user who created his own grafic files, or is there a patch available that I do not know about. In my CM the sky is always white, and never changes from different scenarios or weather conditions. Is it suppose to be like that, or am I only one to be having this problem. Thanks for your help.

Ryan

You're having a problem. The sky does change (depending on time of the day and weather conditions). This is a bitmap file that is called by CM (I forget the .bmp number on PCs).

What color depth are you running at ? What computer and video card do you have ?

You may want to consider deleting and doing a FULL reinstall (340Mb approx.) of CM.